This is the optional category header for the Suggestion Box.
TOPIC: upcoming fixed matches
upcoming fixed matches 1 month 4 days ago #148096
  • ArnVeilla
  • Platinum Member

п»ї
upcoming fixed matches

Ticket Proof From 27.06.2020 (Saturday)ARCHIVE JULY.Click Picture On The Proofs .PICKS: X-1, X-2, X-X, 1-1, 2-2.Ticket Proof From 24.06.2020 (Wednesday)
Ticket Proof From 20.06.2020 (Saturday)Ticket Proof From 17.06.2020 (Wednesday)test or payment after win will be ignored !Click Picture On The Proofs .
Neteller or Bitcoin .PAYMENT METHODS: Western union, Skrill,DATE: 11.07.2020 (Saturday)NUMBER OF MATCHES: 4 ht-ft matches.

OUR LAST MATCH WON.LAST HT/FT FIXED MATCH.Odds 34.00.Pick: 1/2 (Half Time Full Time)Sure Fixed Matches Football Safe Games.
04 July 2020.Sure Fixed Matches Football Safe Games.NEXT HT/FT FIXED MATCH.We are fair to our clients, so we expect the same. We don’t raise the price, you should not try to lower it. This is serious business for serious players!
16:00 Smorgon – Lokomotiv Gomel.BELARUS: Pershaya Liga.After contact us you will have only your personal assistant and you will work only with him,you need only to listen the instruction and you will make excellent profit!To ensure all my paying members are treated with respect, i do not provide any free trial tips under any circumstances. 99% of those who request for free trial tips do not have the intentions to purchase tips. So i rather take good care of those who appreciate my services!

27.06.2020.13.06.2020.There is no doubt that we.Bet: HT/FT: 1/1.
have the best support!FT 1:5 ( WON )This is the game that I like to play overs, even if it is the third round. Goals come often in this tie and even the last 8 went over 3.5 goals, 6 went over 4.5 goals. There is no favorite in this match but goals should come.
FT 2:2 ( WON )20.06.2020.OFFER PRICE:

Can I request for free trial tips? To ensure all my paying members are treated with respect, i do not provide any free trial tips under any circumstances. 99% of those who request for free trial tips do not have the intentions to purchase tips. So i rather take good care of those who appreciate my services!Can I request for FREE trial FIXED tips?FIXED MATCHES SPORTAL.100% secure quick profits.
Fixed Matches HALF TIME FULL TIME OFFER.you need only to listen the instruction and you will make excellent profit!Our team guaranteed sure profit and long cooperation.
Fixed Matches Half Time Full Time ARCHIVE.

Odd type "full time" means you will get the result of the match (1 or 2 team wins or draw) with no correct score Odd type "correct score" mean you will get the correct score of the match (1 team wins 2:1) Odd type "ft/ht" means you will get the results of the first and the second halftimes.The next post-pay match will be played on.Post-pay match costs $35 Odd: 2.5+We accept two payment ways: Bitcoin and Ethereum. There are no exceptions. It is for security reason.Please let us know the ID of the match which you are willing to buy.
We provide fixed football matches to let you start profitable betting. We provide post-pay offers to gain your trust. We buy the info from big insider. The info is 100% correct. We are here to sell the info about fixed matches to you.Match for trust means that you can pay after win!Almost all online sportbooks provide our matches. Also you can bet in offline bookies.It depends on your country. Please learn more where you can buy Bitcoin here.
Our accuracy is 100%, because matches are fixed. It means no chance to lose.

william hill fixed matches 15
double bet365 fixed matches direct
forebet ht ft today 5 day
betting guru fixed top
man city v leicester odds
sports online betting boxing fight
sunday pro football picks
sports betting consulting company boston
europol bet games
braves draft 2018
fixed sure matches las vegas
correct score fixed matches board
soccer 100 sure prediction 10
oddsportal top predictions

simpinv.com/bbs/forum.php?mod=forumdisplay&fid=2
tribolt.tech/showthread.php?tid=28809
realm.se/board/showthread.php?tid=862411
newtopassau.com/viewtopic.php?pid=1487642#p1487642
bonaetforums.com/showthread.php?tid=32206
shopabit.com/product/viotek-hawkpeck-2-4...b5e711#comment-33465
ldlmx.top/forum.php?mod=forumdisplay&fid=39
mbrito.uosdesigndegrees.com/mybb/showthread.php?tid=31732
shipmango.com/post-new-transport-job/?po...w_step=1&jobid=51363
diafan.dlay.ru/eng/forum/azdmnzbzxd2813/
www.coazzette.com/index.php/forum/donec-...fixed-matches#147925
www.powderday.ru/forum/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=399614
hrpcs.org/showthread.php?tid=6414&pid=66714#pid66714
plecodiscus.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=367315
sapiensintschool.com/showthread.php?tid=38710
www.overlord.it/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=454506
www.forotrabant.com/member.php?action=profile&uid=6801
www.gornoprom.ru/marketplace/discussions/17590
www.friendcouver.com/krispy-kreme-canada...8fbf8f8#comment-3856
next.t4c.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=29&t=231
lapisco.ifce.edu.br/lapisco-apresenta-tr...457e00#comment-35115
single-chat.at/de/forum/showthread.php?tid=734
mcempire.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=185114
The administrator has disabled public write access.